one of the greatest games i have ever played
Collect all the treasure in the dungeon! Can you make it to the second level? Leave your highest score in the comments. Good luck!
- Enter the dungeon and collect all the coins to descend to the next level.
- <Direction or WASD keys> for movement.
- <SpaceBar> to cast a Magic Wall , which blocks enemies. Magic Walls can only be added to tiles with horizontal and vertical lines ( and ).
- Fiend - Chases the wizard and can get aggressive.
- Ogre - Large and slow.
- Slime - Always tailing the wizard.
- Lizard Man - Will try to ambush the wizard.
- Art assets from 0x72
- Music from xdeviruchi
- Sound assets from kronbits
- Sound assets from harvey656 using LabChirp
Inspired by Pacman and Lock 'n' Chase
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Godot, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, 8-Bit, Arcade, Godot, maze, Open Source, Retro, Short, Singleplayer, sourcecode|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- Added executables and sourcecodeMay 30, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is cool.
I got 9360 btw. But highscore don't remain. I didn't get the pattern of enemies, But the fiend is clearly the worst, it go so fast.
Also is it normal that some textures like enemies are blurred?
Great score!.... currently the game doesn’t save a high score between sessions.
The fiend is the only enemy to target the player half the time. Also, if only ~15% of coins remain on the level, the fiend will always chase the player.
The blurring was a bug. I just fixed it and updated the game. Thanks for the feedback.
A nifty little pac-man style maze game with environmental dangers, might find myself trying for a high score! Also Thanks for using my sound assets! I had almost forgot I even posted those, I'll keep my eyes out for any future projects you work on!
Really well done and everything is well put together as well!